Sunday, May 29, 2011

DIY - Ribbon Holder for my crafty corner!



My DIY project for the weekend was a curtain rod ribbon holder! With a quick and productive stop to Ikea for these 1.99 curtain rods was well worth it. My original thought was to hang cards off the second curtain rod, but as I stared at the mess of embellishments in a basket, I got a great idea to hang them up, and of course organized by theme! Sometimes, I think I enjoy the sorting and organizing just as much as I love crafting and cooking! My daughter actually arranged all the ribbon in color order and strung them on the rod, while I helped my husband hang of the brackets! She also loved pinning the baggies to the clips. It was too late to make anything, but we will be inspired the next time we sit at our table.

No comments:

Post a Comment