Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Cards



I am getting an early start on my June Birthday cards. I won't mention any names, just in case they are reading! I am pleasantly surprised to have managed to do some much of what I love most today. Cooking, Crafting and Cleaning...although don't love that last task all that much, I do love feeling productive though. Ok onto my cards, when I was making the flowery card, I was cutting out the extra paper underneath all the layering I was going to do (leaves me with scraps for my Daughter's mini mom like cards) and she is the one who gave me the idea of making it look more like a framed picture rather than a layered one! I do love how it turned out. My second card is for this Fridays Bellerific Friday, which is suppose to be a masculine card. I used my new distressed ink stamp to make the gray background circles, my cricut to make all the yellow circles, my bella stamp for the cupcakes, prisma red pencil for the cherry, and crystal effects on the cherry which give them a bit of pop and shine. The ink and paper are stampin' up, I do love how their paper and ink are the same shade! Yes, I am crafty crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment