Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The start to Easter Cards



I inked up my new bellerific Easter stamp last night and colored it with my prisma pencils, while my banana bread was baking (Talk about multi-crafting) I figured I would need a few Easter cards for those special folk on my list who I will be sending these to. This one happens to be a polkadotty card for next week's Bellerific Friday! I love the EK border punches which is what I used diagonally across the back. Thought it added a few more subtle polka dots. My daughter thought my brad flowers were glued pills! Candy might have been a good idea, now that she got me thinking. Kids are so funny! I haven't started adding food to my cards, but I have started adding cards to my food. So, do you think this is enough of a polkadotty card? Well I have until next Friday to perfect my polkadotty card when I get at it again over the weekend. As for tomorrow night, I will be baking another layer cake to decorate in my LAST cake decorating class this Friday. Stay tuned for the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment