Friday, February 4, 2011

As the week comes to an end I have a few things to share. The first is my royal icing drop flowers and roses that I made in my cake decorating glass. Somedays I think piping is for the birds, but today I finally felt like I was "getting it". Next week we will decorate an edible cake, so stay tuned. I had to make a new card for my dear friend Amy. I had orignally made a "Get Well" card, but then realized after the fact, that the sentiment was no longer appropriate now that I learned she is terminally ill with brain cancer. The time spent making this card was special, as I thought back of all the great laughs we had at work years ago. I also have another crafty card, my first commissioned card if you will, for a special valentine...i hope she likes it for her special valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment