Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day One

Ok so my horoscope suggest I throw myself into something amazing and all I can always think and talk about is food. With a husband traveling and a daughter away at the moment, I find myself signing up for food blogs, checking out restaurants to dine in, in cities on the short list to visit, and lookie here....setting up my very on blog page....who would have ever thunk....certainly not I. In addition to being passionate about food, I love my camera, and traveling, so here I hope to post food pictures on my travels, along with all my other trial and tribulations of food! Join me as I also leap into my next Culinary Class come September. Will I be able to keep up with this food diary once my family returns....guess we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment